Saturday, October 03, 2009

 
God You Amaze Me

I have been quite caught up in the world of good grades, money and general world things that I sometimes find the world is a sad place created by someone who really did not assume the worst of his finest creations: Humans.

After a bit of reflection and a lot of arguments with a lot of people, I realised God already knew Humans were a tad on the screwed up side. God lets things happen, Satan/Devil/Random evil and invisible Tempter whispers evil things; Humans make them happen. How interesting that our decisions determine what happens to us more than anything Satan/God/Fate/Fluke can do.

This week has been one of great joy and reflection. I have been quite blessed by the things of God and the people of God. Take my Food Tech quiz for example, I did not really study all that hard for it, but on the day of the test, God sent a few Sibs in Christ to come revise with me. Learnt a lot.

The test was good, I managed to do it though I missed a few questions due to bad memory.

God has helped me a lot in terms of FYP too. I have a great supervisor and 2 very funny FYP lab mates. Thank God for them.

Even my EMS test was good. Although I didnt study finish for the test, God made it such that whatever I learnt came out and He guided me the rest of the way.

God sometimes you amaze me!

Comments:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]
 
Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat team[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]