Sunday, May 10, 2009

 
Thoughts after Restructuring.

After all the hype, the excitement and fear. The actual process was extremely quick and rather painless. Kinda like a vaccination. The shock of the needle going in stuns you long enough to not realise the process of injection. By the time you realise you got a needle in the arm, its over.

Where to I get such analogies? I cannot even think properly when I am normal. Sleepiness makes my brain work weird, Lolz....

The current care group is the same as my previous care group except for those who need to move on, moved and John no longer belongs to my care group but follows Crystal. I feel happy, sad and completely weird all at the same time. Haha!

Things of God got harder not because Edmund is my CL but because all my support people are going to better places (no, not Heaven just working or other CGs. I know God is constantly keeping me at the edge of my tolerances and burden bearing abilities. I like challenges more now because I enjoy fighting.

I pray that I will grow again in this new CG and support all in the group.

Comments:
thank god for u bro. i am sure u will grow in the new cg.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]