Saturday, February 14, 2009

 
Sometimes our walk with God is like swimming butterfly, its tough, you are struggling to do the right things but in the end, you feel the sense of achievement.

I find my motivations and beliefs are strengthened when I swim. Helps me to focus my mind on God, on my life and what I want to achieve.

Iin the public pool, people get in the way, swim slow or just are selfish by blocking your way. Though it is very irritating, we must understand not everyone is as good or as selfless as us. The same can be said in our walk with God, we will meet with obstacles, slow pokes and people who are just selfish. We must see things from the point of those who are in our way. It will make us more loving and help them to improve.

Ian

Swimming is fun!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]