Thursday, February 26, 2009

 
Its Too Late to Apologise by OneRepublic

Put iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

Lets Begin

1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"With Arms Wide Open by Creed"
I'd hug the person and say yes it is! :)

2.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins"
Someone who can make my life another day in Paradise!

3.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"It's Too Late To Apologise by Timbaland"
Doing things till its too late to apologise

4.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Higher by Creed"
I wanna go higher the ladder of life

5.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Ghost of You and Me by B B Mak"
The ghost of their past back to haunt them

6.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
"I'm A Believer by Smashmouth"
I believe in them?

7.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Nuo Wei De Shen Ling by Wu Bai"
Ah.... The Forests of Norway so cold and hostile like my mind

8.WHAT IS 2+2?
"Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne"
2 units of body + 2 units of anti-body = nobody being home

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Girl on TV by LFO"
I..... do..... not..... wanna .....go.....there....

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Desert Song by Hillsong"
She makes me thirsty to grow to better

11.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Where did you go by Night in Roxbury"
Wondering where did everyone go, from friends to girls I liked

12.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Rockstar by Nickleback"
Famous and influential

13.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"What I've Done by Linkin Park"
She is with me because of what I have done

14.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Gangsta's Paradise"
I am a punk in paradise... Lol

15.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Sgt. Mackenzie by Clann and Drumma"
War Song.... Not a good sign

16.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins"
My funeral will be another day in paradise for everyone....

17.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"White Flag by Dido"
To surrender my life to God

18.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"All My Life by KC and Jojo"
They have been there all my life.

19.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"25 Minutes by MLTR"
Having only 25 minutes left to do the things I was sent here to do

20.HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"I Drive Myself Crazy by Nsync"
Driving myself crazy and probably everyone else

21.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Kiss the Rain by Billie Myers"
Kissing the Rain and getting sick.

22.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Ai Hen Jian Dan by David Tao"
Realising how simple love is makes me laugh at those who think it is complicated

23.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Now and Forever by Richard Marx"
Thinking of the lost souls out there makes me cry seeing that they are gone now and forever

24.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Right Here Waiting For You by Richard Marx"
I'll take that as yes since I will be right here waiting for her.

25.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Collide by Howie Day"
Things that collide with me and hurt me

26.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Zhui Chang De Dian Ying by Jay Chou"
I take that as a yes. Since they are willing to watch the longest movie with me :)

27.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"The Stand by Hillsong"
To change my stand towards God in Secondary 4

28.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"When God Ran by Philip, Craig and Dean"
Me running so far from God I cant find my way back

29.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Its Too Late To Apologise by OneRepublic"
By the time you see this, I will be too late!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]