Monday, June 30, 2008

 
Random Post

This post is a whole post which has no common link, just a collection of random thoughts.

This past 2 weeks have been great, 2 weeks of ICT after that was NUS invi and Actscalibre. Busy busy busy. Missed Euro 2008 after the group stages.

Went to Sin Yan's 21st Birthday! Where does the time go? Feels like just yesterday, she was only 19.... JK just had to blurt out that 24 is a ripe old age. Man I feel old..... Haha.... Then again JK is only 21....

I am gonna need God to survive this holiday..... So much to do, so little time.... Friends to catch up with.... Trainings to go, books to read.... I wanna find my niche!

Decisions suck 90% of the time. You always want to take the other choice. I wish for God to grow my decision making skills and make me regret less decisions.....

I wanna be a better person, who knows what friendship and love mean.... I wanna be happy with other people in and out of church. HELP ME GOD!!!!!

Hello Wan Ting and Alex! I am back.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]