Monday, July 16, 2007

 
Well.... I havent been blogging in a while. So much to do, so little time. As you have seen in my previous post, I have been out of this country for 1 week. After that came trainings, coming of Malaysian friends and camps. So I have been busy.... Spending time with friends who do not live here or are not here most of the year.... Training for competitions and preparing for camps.

The oddest thing struck me in a very appropriate time. I wanted to go and eat beef in clementi. Later, I wanted to drink Coca Cola.... Such things struck me as odd, sure I feel hungry and thirsty but for such foodstuffs? Weird. Firstly, I was in Sentosa training when I felt like going to eat beef in Clementi. Secondly, I hate Coke.

The lesson I felt was underneath this craving is that its fine and dandy to involve yourself in activities whether church, tour guiding, CCA or whatever, but remember to find time for yourself. To just sit down and read a book or listen to music.

Finally, after 2 weeks of intense activity, I am free to do what I want.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]