Sunday, July 01, 2007

 
Its been a while since I last updated my blog...

Much has happened.... Most of it good... Some bad. Seems to me people who go down the path of self destruction will continue to do so and then justify it by saying its normal.... That is kinda like saying pedophlia is ok or murder is a passing phase..... Man, since when has Singapore become Sin City? Never mind those unusual people....

The past week has been spent more or less on my favourite activity: training or more specifically swimming training. I have been training quite hard to drag myself back to 80-90% of my past glory. I feel it wasnt the will to succeed that drove me to train hard, but the friendship and team camadarie that made me want to train hard with the team.

As for yesterday's competition, I felt I made a few mistakes in my individual events and my team events went smoothly. A under 30sec performance for 50m free is a good sign since I havent trained that event specially. Kinda tired after the competition. Some words of encouragement from my seniors spurs me to want to achieve greater things.

I'll be going to Malaysia soon so any requests please sms or email me by today! Though I doubt there will be anyone smsing me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]