Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 
As I think of the months that have past, I think of what happened..... The dumb things I did and said. The clever remarks i made, the silly things i did..... All were by me. I bear the consquences.... But sometimes I think, what happened? Why did I do that? Should I have done something better or different?

The above was just to clear my mind in the aftermath of my examinations, my ups and downs in January and many other things. Today marked the end of a chapter of my life. My best pal Chris has gone back to Melbourne to pursue his dreams, his girlfriend, Sel is still here though I feel she misses him a lot, she would never admit to me. Jon has gone to Japan and hopefully he will be back b4 the army sends policemen to drag him back to serve his nation.

I meant to say in this blog entry on how happy I feel that I have friends like Chris and Jon but things that happened in sch and some places else coloured my perception towards humanity. Humans chose to defy nature to create this world that we live in, lets hope our world never becomes Malthusian.....

Still, I will thank the Lord for giving me friends and family which I can rely on and confine in even when things between us arent good. Bye Chris, Sel and Jon! See you guys in June!!!!!

No matter what people have said to try to hurt me..... I will not remember the insults and jibes but the praise and encouragement!

Arugono Vesterqist

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]