Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 
All I can say is that CNY has been very fun!!!! The last three days were spent playing with my niece Katilynn Chelsea and my cheeky nephews, Nataniel and Timothy. All three are still in the toddler/baby stage so its fun to play with them. Though Nat's going to be four soon.

Its a sign that you are getting old when relatives your generation are having kids of their own and your parents start to reminisce about your childhood and compare your nephews and nieces with you....

Well, the short term seems very certain: study hard, play hard and train hard till WC2010. By then I would have gotten some degree of honour (i.e. B.Eng (Hons)), and be on my way on the road of uncertainty. Things to do after graduation would be find work, save loads of cash and get married. Hopefully all three b4 too long lest I miss the opportunity to enjoy my later years.

Well, back to the books!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]