Saturday, December 09, 2006

 
Wasted chances!!!!!

Today was a day where i missed chances both on the pitch with my new pair of street soccer shoes and off pitch by not going to meet my LS frens.

The day started early, very early. 7 am to be exact. I woke up early for my first driving lesson in 8 months. Yes, that long. The lesson was fruitful and I learnt some new skills. Hope to use them soon.

I rushed home, changed and went with meet my bro Chris for shopping at Queensway. Dropped my stuff off at his place and then we went with JD to Queensway.

There we met my godsis Wan Ting and her fren Michelle. Bought my shoes and 3 pairs of socks before going Anchorpoint for a drink. After that we went back to Chris place to chill before going for soccer at NP.

Soccer was fun, though my ankle is slightly injured. Had dinner with Aaron and SK. Reminiced the good times in SJI when we saw Nicholas Liu. Its a small world aint it?

Went home.

Ian

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]