Saturday, December 09, 2006

 
First Day Of Freedom

The day started with me waking up and going jogging. Well, i jogged for 2 hours and went home to have breakfast which was simple. A simple meal for a big day ahead. The things I had to do included making my PDL, going my driving centre to fix appointments and going K Box.

So at 10, left my house on my journey to clementi. It was short but good. The taste of 'no need to study' is very sweet. As I walked, i reflected on how crap life has been since uni started. Not that bad but quite bad.

My reflective mood brought me to Clementi Post Office. There i made my PDL and spent 25 bucks on a piece of green paper which enables me to drive on Singapore roads with the guidance of a driving instructor. Oh well, scalped by the goverment, who doesnt get scalped anyway....

Next came my long walk. Since the weather wasnt too hot and I had time to kill. I attempted to walk from Clementi to Bukit Gombak. My planned route of advance was Clementi to Jurong then North through Bukit Batok.

Overall, the plan worked. I made it to BBDC and made my appointments. The walk itself was an achievement for a slacker like me who walks only 1.3 km from the nearest bus stop to his house. My estimate for my 'long march' was about 10km. Probably I overestimated and it was much less. We are all entitled to have our boasting moments.

Then, came to rush to Clementi K Box for a 5 hour singing session with my OG mates. It was fantastic!!!!! We sang songs like Tong Hua, Somewhere out there and others. A relatively cheap outing ard 15 bucks. It was the friendship bonds reforged that made me most happy.

Ian

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]