Saturday, December 09, 2006

 
Day 2 of Freedom

Woke up at ard 8 + to have breakfast and then went to prep some stuff. At ard 12, I left from home to orchard to meet some frens for lunch. Had Burger King and a protein bar. Protein overload!!!!!! Yummy!!!!

After my hearty lunch (high in cholestrol, thus very hearty), I walked to Dhoby Ghaut Mrt to go to Harbourfront and then Vivocity. When I got there, I was stuned how large it was. Its like Orchard Road in 1 building. Lots of shops and lots of food courts. Kinda cool.

Went up to the cinema to book the tickets for Happy Feet. Walked ard for a while. Vivocity is 1 big closed loop with has 5 floors. Real nice place.

Then came Yixin. Both of us went for a short exploration b4 the movie. I bought popcorn and a drink to keep my hunger down.

Happy Feet is a great movie. It suits the little kids who love cartoons and cute animals. It also suits young adults like me and Yixin who like a good story as well as a deep meaning to the plot. A must-see if you believe in love no matter what or how.

After the movie, we exited the cinema. I turned around towards the exit and towards the famous/infamous GV exit to the stores, we saw a terrifying site: a door with no doorknob. Worse was that the GV staff decided it was funny to make the door back to the cinema 1 way. Luckily they opened the door and we exited fromk another exit. On the way out of the cinema, i saw my ex-classmate Corrina. Its a small w0rld after all.

We then walked ard looking for stuff to buy or look at. Yixin felt it was not that impressive and I agree. I didnt see anything that was outstanding or caught my attention except the Barcelona shop in the Spanish Alley on the 1st floor. Bought a Puyol folder for use in uni.

Dinner was simple. I had Thunder Tea Rice which is 90% fibre and carbohydrates. Nice stuff. After that, we walked ard the 3rd floor and enjoying the scenery. Ice cream came next. We had Brazzio Gelato. They rock.

The day wasnt perfect because it seems i cant eat too much fibre and carbs cause it gives me a gastric problem. Shows how long i havent been trying new types of food. Despite my unease which was nothing in the end, i sent Yixin home and we chatted about sch. It seems her tennis team mate in NTU was my ex-classmate from SJI. Once again its a small world after all!!!!

In all, the 7th of December has been the most fun day of my holiday. Hope there will be another day which will be better.

A.V.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]