Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 
And So It Ends

After 1 week of study and 2 weeks of studying and exams, I finally finished my first round of 8 rounds of exams in NUS. The experience was interesting. Seeing so many people in one place doing 1 thing: Mugging/ Studying!!!! Its amazing how a bunch of people can study for hours and not tire. I guess its training and a lot of discipline. I can study just not as long or as focussed as some of my fellow uni undergrads. Then again, I have not been in a pressure cooker school in my life before. SJI and CJC thought me how to 'keep your studying to home'. Public Display of Studying of PDS wasnt fashionable. :)

Now begins a phase revamping my blog, ie changing the skin, updating the side bar, etc... This is long over due like a library book from RBR you brought home for the weekend.

This week's activities are gonna be touch and go. Today, I intend to go exercise, settle my driving (renew my PDL and book my lessons), go Kboxing with my OG mates and prob sleep early.

Tomorrow, driving and movie with frens.

Friday, Driving and shopping then dinner with SK and Chris.

Saturday, Beach Training and Soccer Night.

Sunday, Driving and meeting Alex and Marcus, I think.

The plans for next week, I worry about them later.

Might update more in the next few days. Going to hit the tracks now.

Ciao!!!!

Arugono!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]