Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 
Beach Training at Sentosa
Mood: Happy Music: Superwoman by Cao Ge, Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio
Saturday, I went to Sentosa for beach training. The day started very rush. I woke up at 845am when i had to be at Harbourfront MRT by 930am. Thankfully, my parents were supportive of my passion for lifesaving so sent me to the MRT station at Harbourfront, but i was still late but at least not late for the team move off to Sentosa.
When we arrived, we immediately changed and got into the sea to learn about surfboard rescue. Okay, we learnt how to use the surfboard. It was fun. And then we learnt how to canoe using the surfboard, which was cool too. I had lots of fun falling into the sea and get up again. Kind of like life, you fall off, you get on again and continue with your course.
Anyway, lets say I learnt a lot of things besides playing with a surfboard and how to canoe, like how to swim in the sea and how to react fast. The sea is a fun place to play but without the safety given by the lifeguards and vigilance, it can be very dangerous.
Peace!
A.V.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]