Thursday, September 14, 2006

 
Friends and Overseas.

Mood: Down going Up
Music: Night at Roxbury

Funny how when your friends are around you dun seem to care about what is up with them unless you see them everyday. When they leave, you realise how much you miss them. Weird but true.

I never felt like this before mainly because me and my best friend Chris are used to having MSN chats and emails. Most of my closer friends were in the same school as me or unit. So never thought much about this issues.

Until now.

My JC clique has flown to the land of Kangaroo poo and the beautiful country. That is Clarence and Alex. Both were the 2 more closer friends. Not that Marcus isnt close just not so. No more weird nights with the trio watching them play FF, talking about JC and BBQs.

I miss the fun I had with them. I miss having some friends to chat with now that Uni is making me feel alone and that sucks. I got friends but they have their own schedules. Adapting slowly but surely. The fun of life saving is displacing the emptiness in my chest. Hope that i can achieve something beyond the normal lifeguard license.

Yeah!!!!

3 more months till my pals return. Gambatte!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]