Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 
LAST DAY IN CPF

Mood: Nostalgic
Music: *silence*

Its been 3 months since i went to the 10thfloor of Standard Charterd Building to collect my timesheets and recieved my briefing on my next assignment at CPF.

Since Tanjong Pagar was nearby, I got there in a few minutes and went up to the 37th floor to find the HR for my posting. I was posted to RSD on the 14th floor or so I thought. The person I was suppose to find was on the 25th floor.

The rest is history.....

Time flies when your having fun or really busy. 3 Months have passed since the day i blurrly walked into 25-05 looking for a Mrs Jen Tan. I am more prosperous in all sense of the word, happier and more experienced.

There is a saying that when you start something, you will learn things no matter what you do. I learnt a lot of things in CPF. Too many to mention and some too personal to say.

I have met many people throughout the course of 3 months. Made friends, quarrelled, made up and helped each other. Forgive me if I didnt mention your name. I cant remember all my CPF friends. Like walking in a crowd, there will be always people you walk past, people you talk to and people to get to know very well.

Lets start from the top.

Mrs Chan our AD: I would like to thank her for approve the request to hire temps. Without that, I would be still jobless. :)

Heidi, 1 of our 2 SEs: Thanks for being so patient with us, even when you had good reason to be pissed!

Mei Ping, our other SE: Thanks for helping us trough out the 3 months! We may not have shown our appreciation but deep down inside we are appreciative.

Matthew, one of our Direct superiors: Thanks for coaching us and helping us through out our stay in CPF!

Dylan, another of our Superiors: Thanks for all the help you gave us and the nasi lemak to spur us on!

Shanee, the last of our superiors: Thanks for being the link between us and the rest of the permanent staff.

Wei Ting, the contract turned perm: Thanks for being a friend!!!! All the best working at CPF!!!!

The Counter Team: Thanks for everything!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]