Monday, June 05, 2006

 
The Week in Review

Mood: Tired
Music: -Nil-

The past week has been tiring. Working till late at CPF Building, going out with frens, learning stuff.... I dun really have time to really rest and recover from the week's exertions.

Anyway, Monday to Friday was work at CPF. We had tons of applications to wade through due to the poor timing of the elections and stuff. Rumours have a poor record of screwing up service standards. Anyway, as of saturday, we have cleared most of the backlog outside service standards. Most of the stuff that is more than 2 weeks old. Those who have applications with RSD, be patient, we will be processing it by this friday.

Despite having such a high pressure enviroment, I still love working at CPF because I have great friends and great supervisors there. The work is fun and makes me feel the happiness missing when i was in the army doing a similar job. Anyway work is getting easier and more fun!

The recent outing with my god sis, Wan Ting, was very fun! Her being very bubbly and cute and me being me, we had lots of fun. This weekend we went to The IT Show @ suntec! BESIDES the cool gadgets and greaZt promos, i met Michelle, Rayson, Eugene and Edmund there. Saw my dream phone and considered the prices. Took lotsa brochures and talked with the staff.

The main point of the outing was WT's teething issues with her new bf. Wont go into details but the guy is new to the dating game. Not that I wasnt when i tried it.

Note: I am not judging anyone. This is my blog so I make observations that maybe true. Comment at the tagboard!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]