Sunday, May 14, 2006

 
Me, My Life and Eye

Mood: Tyred
Music: Life

There have been some who have been complaining that my blog is becoming like my pal Chris' soccer blog. Well, that true because, what is there in my life worth talking about. Cant talk politics because I am a Singaporean. The word 'Gomez' and 'election' will earn you a visit by the ISD. Cant talk about my love life because I have none. Cant talk about work because its sensitive. So I'll stick to soccer.

Anyway the past 2 weeks have been nuts to say the least. Because I now work at a stat board, the pay is enough to survive and the work is monotonous and a lot. Never in my life have i worked for 12 hours in a day. Well, its my own choice but if i dun stay who will help me complete my work? Ghosts? The security guards? No one! I do this out of duty to the people. Stat boards sole purpose is to serve the people. Sometimes we forget that.

Yesterday was a day played well. I was played as a goalkeeper/sweeper during Kismis Utd's training match and I stopped a few good shots. I also created my team's first goal and scored the equaliser. Man, I have improved a lot since my last game. Either the long layoff is helping me to play better or my self-training has finally paid off. The feeling of scoring and creating goals is fantastic. You stop a shot is 1 thing, scoring is quite another. If you do both, you are a total footballer.

Ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]