Sunday, April 09, 2006

 
Work, Driving and Chelsea.

Mood: Normal
Music: Cao Cao: Lin Jun Jie

Just got a job at NTU for a few weeks while I wait for something more permanent. Very fun. Spent the whole time reading applications of grads and laughing. Helped them to make their applications more easier for the board to read. Not bad. Met a lot of nice people and stuff. I dun mind the 1 hour plus ride to NTU and I really hope it can be more permanent. At least I can ask some
of my friends to meet up for lunch or dinner. Fun place though I guess its fun to work there but not to study or so some of my NTU friends tell me.

Driving. A skill I possess but tomorrow I have to be tested on it. I will pass! I dun care I will pass!! Anyway, if all things go my way, I will pass with flying colours. If not, I will pass with a reasonable margin. its called confidence not arrogance. Hope I will have energy after work! :)

Chelsea, one of the world's best clubs at the present. Despite not having a reputation like Man Utd or Arsenal, it is still a great club to support though they have been sometimes crappy. Jose Mourinho really needs to know what does need not want. So far most of his buys have been crap. Drogba and Tiago are not cheap and they dun play like they are worth half the price.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]