Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 
INJURIES, SOCCER AND ORD!!!!

Mood: Rocking
Music: Nobody's Home By Avril Lavigne

Its been 6 days since my toe operation and it still is irritating me. The pain has diminished but now a irritating sensation is felt. It is really irritating because it is a cross between a itch and a pin prick. Hoping to be able to hit the pool withing the next week or so. Need to train my water fitness. I love the water! No impact, cool and no sweat. First I gotta remove the stiches on my toe and let the wound heal.

Next week, there will a a testimonial match between my fellow commanders and my men. Being a bit of a soccer nut now (thanks to my bro Chris), I want to play but my injury will not heal in time so I cant play. In other matters, Kismis and Falcon seem to be headed for another encounter. Hopefully, I will be match fit by then. Hopefully, it will be a match which will stop all the childish bickering. Kismis is a good team as is Falcon. Stop thinking the other team suck guys. I belong to both teams in a way so it is hard for me to choose sides. Something like a co-own thing. Heh! :)

I ORD in 12 days time. The thoughts running though my head are, how to get a tempy job, how to fit in some time to do social stuff and to pass my driving test so I can go places. 12 days will pass soon then I will leave Yew Tee in the realm of my memories. I will always remember the shop under the MRT station where we bought New Paper, FHM and Maxim. The nearby Mac's and the bubble tea shop will always been stops on the way back from nights off to help those not so lucky to buy their food. Well, that will be the past soon. I will start a new life in NUS and have new favourite hangouts. Hoping to make more friends and contacts.

Ciao!

Arugono Vesterqist

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]