Friday, March 24, 2006

 
DEPENDENCE

Mood: Mildly Irritated
Music: Nil

After waking up suddenly in the middle of the night due to a strange tiredness strike, I came down to my computer to check my email. After chatting with Yixin, Freda and a few friends as well as reviewing the past few weeks events. I realised that lots of people have been dependant on me to clear their shit. Most of them in the army. Mainly because I am a workhorse, I didnt mind. In hindsight, I should have pushed more work away. I dunno why I worked so hard for. Its not like I would get more pay. I dont work per hour at that time. If i did, I wont mind working more.

I find its a bad a habit to ask others to bail you out everytime you hit into a problem you cant solve. I am guility of such behaviour but now after 2 years in the army, I learnt a few more trick.

Ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]