Thursday, February 23, 2006

 
UPDATES IN MY LIFE.

Mood: Irritated
Music: Das kleine Krokodil by Schnappi

Well, I am gonna ORD in 2 weeks time so thats a good thing. 14th March 2006, a date I have been looking forward to since long long time ago on an Island called Tekong. All has been well, I still have to clear most of the crap that comes with ORD.

First thing I wanna update relates to soccer. The first leg of Champions League soccer has been a disappointment for me. 2 of my fav teams lost and another won. Okay, fine, Chelsea played Barcelona so one would win and the other lose. I am still unhappy that Asier Del Horno was sent off. Not so much whether he deserved it because he did, but the standard of professionalism underlying his foul. It reeked of a cynical, amateurish and stupid foul. The intention was to injure the opponent not get the ball. Chelsea were lucky to have a goal going into the second leg because the own goal by Thiago Motta was very unlucky though Barcelona never had a good goalkeeper anyway. Cech was outclassed by Ronaldinho and Eto'o. 2-1 was the final score. Mourinho livid and I feel that Chelsea were outclassed. Juventus of course lost to Werder Bremen away from Stadio Del Alphi so its not so bad. They came away from the game with 2 precious away goals and trail by 1 goal only. GO JUVE! INNO JUVE!!!!!

Secondly, I juz had a toe operation. My third in 2 years and no its not funny. The first 2 were a lot less pain than this one. I have never felt this much pain in my toe in a long time. My only worry is the blod clot bursting and more blood bleeds out. I am not scared of blood but bleeding half a day after the operation is not a good idea. Infection and shock are not fun things to experience.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]