Monday, February 20, 2006

 
SITES TO VISIT AFTER STOPPING BY THIS ONE!

Mood: Happy
Music: *silence*

For all those CJCians, who like me had a boring JC stint there.
http://waffle.wordpress.com/2006/02/11/apollo-24-of-cjc
Proof that CJCians can have fun and not be called immoral. I recommend this for people thinking of applying for JC, ex-CJCians and people with a sense of humour. Those uptight ex-elite JC/ current elite JC people please do not add to the sad drivel on the comments board.

I know CJC is famous for a lot of bad things but it has improved tremendously. I would not have done as well for my A level if not for being in CJC. The enviroment is conducive for study and play. It is easier to switch from CCA, ECA or plain slacking to serious study at CJC then other schools. Being for NJC for 3 months, I would say NJC is a better place to study but the stress level is there. I felt CJC gave me the freedom to do what I wanted to do yet still I could study in school without too much distraction.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]