Sunday, January 22, 2006

 
Happy Birthday to Arugono Blaydz (aka Chan K.W.)

Mood: Better
Music: Hehehe (none)

21st January 2006 was my B'dae party with all that I care about. With my friends and family.

The party was supposed to kick off at 1730 but due to delays by the guests, it started at 6pm. Generally, the party was a success.

First to arrive were Peng Yam, Hsien Han and Aaron Khoo. They met me @ clementi MRT and we waited for ....... no one because some of those who said they were coming flew my kite. Well, I forgive them because they were told quite late and some had problems confirming.

Next, coming in a 'taxi' was Chris, Sel and Jon. They gave me a nice red wine and a white Juve polo Tee. All the gifts were greatly appreciated. They joined PY, Han and Aaron in the Guest room.

The next guests were Alvin and his mum. After that came my other cuzs, Melina, Josiah, Serena and Ted Elias. Finally, SK joined the party during the thunderstorm.

I thank my aunts, grandma and maid for whipping up a storm to make my party a success. There was Char Siew, Sushi, Salads and lots of other great food.

After dinner, two interesting characters appeared: Clarence and Marcus. They came in time for the cutting of the cake. The cake was lovely and after the cake eating, my cousins and friends went home leaving Chris, Sel, Jon, SK and Aaron left play dai ti. They got bored after 1am so we went for supper at Hazwani's.

The prata was great and Aaron ended staying over.

More updates later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]