Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 
Mood: Normal
Music: Jiang Nan by Li Jun Jie

After a quick trip to Holland Village with my best friend and his sidekick, we ended up in the sidekick's place. By now, you all should know which dynamic duo I am talking about: Chris and JD. Well, we ate ice cream and generally juz stoned. Then came the incident. Chris decided to to visit his blog. Well, not quite, I visited his site and he saw Sel's comment. Then came his reaction. Background: he wrote a post that Selene did not like about God and religion.

That made me think about religion. My posts about God and religion have not been very supportive of the faithful. I try not to mention HIM because he hates me and I accept that. You cant write about God if he hasnt done you any favours. Anyway, lets state my stand: I believe there is a God, he loves mankind and forgives us our sins and most importantly: HE HATES ME! Heh!

Okay, you might ask why. I wont elaborate too much but it has something to do with my road to academic success or lack of it. I dun blame God for my ineptness but it takes divine intervention for someone who studies hard for an examination to screw up. The papers were easy and I dun think I could have screwed up that badly. In the end, I ended up in the worst JC at that time. SJI to CJC like a loser. Heh. I could have done that without any help and less studying. For a few days, I really thought God was a real selfish guy. Juz to keep me devoted to him, he denied me my dream of going to a school fit for my effort. Later on, I saw why but that is seriously not important.

Another example is when I asked him for help in my life such as going to OCS, etc... I get something else. I ask for help on something I can do but juz want insurance and I get a mega screw up. I go church and I feel angry and hate him more. Coolio!

Now, can anyone say I should not think God hates me? Well, If you do drop a tag.

Speaking of Tagboards,
mine seems to me crapping up.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]