Sunday, December 04, 2005

 
Mood: Happy like never b4
Music: None (watching Star Awards 2005)

Hi all, today is 9th day of my return to my homeland, the place where my heart is, where my friends are (well for now) and the land where I was born and groomed into a man. (Yeah, its a long intro to Singapore). Anyway, so far the days have been fantastic, though i spend an improportionate of time with my bro Chris.

Okay. He lives 10+ mins walk away and he is having his Uni hols. So he is the only one free along with his group of friends. Jon Dave, Selene and Laura.

The week was fun, went Queensway and bought me my tennis equipment. Shirt, shorts and racket. Basic but necessary. After all, I wanna learn to play tennis.

Helped Chris distribute flyers, chatted with his gf, went out with them for dinner. All in the same day. Wednesday.

Thursday was lame because I went out with my cuz and i felt seriously outta place. her frens were more mind and less physical. Chatting with them was hard but at least I wasnt completely uncomfortable. Watched Harry the Son of a Potter and the Giblet of Water ( Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire). It was okay though I still think Harry is overhyped. He is supposed to be equal to Voldemort but I think Rowling wanted her readers to be kept interested so Harry wont be able to kill old Volde till after the next series.

Friday was another driving day. Met Jonny Daves there and we later met Chris and Selene. The original plan was to go to cell group but in the end we ened up eating pasta and making lame jokes at Chris'. Which was fine because i had Driving AGAIN on Sat morn.

Saturday was my 'REST' day. I rested and then spent the whole day prepping for Sunday. Packed all my Tennis gear and swimming stuff. Did my planning for the month of dec. Called Yixin late that night. Was a pleasant experience.

Sunday was the day of disappointments and changes. First, I woke up to Chris sms that we wont be going to Church because he wasnt feeling well after his 7th month anniversary (can it be called that?) Then came the news that it would juz be two of us playing tennis at Laura's Condo court and we wont be swimming. Well, it was fun though. Hoping the coming week will be happier and even more fun.

Well ciao!

Update ya later

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]