Monday, December 19, 2005

 
Mood: Balanced
Musical Inspiration: Duo Ai Wo Yi Tian by Energy

Hello kind readers!

Today is a day where emotions are mixed. I am happy that my weekend was very fruitful as was my time with my friends throughout this holiday. I am a bit sad that one of the dynamic duo: Jon Dave is leaving for Germany for a holiday till early Jan. The other one is leaving in Early Feb and wont be back till next year December. the thing that really is putting my mood on the balance is the fact that suddenly my peaceful rest month is shattered by last minute parade prep. Wont really dwell, but suffice to say my private life has been dealt a severe blow.

Thinking of the uncertainty ahead, I feel that Uni life cant be that bad, neither can balancing my studies with my social activities/ sports. The things that worry me are more mid-term. What to do between 14th march till early August? Get a job? Maybe. Go for refresher courses? Unlikely. Slack my time away? Nah! One confirmed thing is I will be trying to get to Aussie land to spend time with my bro Chris and visit his folks since i am there. Shop for stuff and enjoy myself away from the pressure cooker called Singapore. I love Singapore but I need a break from the crowded nation. A break from the place which i call home. The country which i served as a soldier, commander and student.

Faith!

Ian

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]