Saturday, October 08, 2005

 
Musika: Cup OF Life by Ricky Martin
Mood: Stoned (someone threw a stone at me:) )

Do you really want it? Do you really want me to give you everything and then some. Thats the question I want to ask my superiors because despite my best efforts to work they still demand everything from me. I dun mind working so hard but I dun see how long this can go. High-key events after high-key events. I am tired. Need rest and time. Need space to develop my inner self. I love this nation but the way things are going my faith in my own nation is being shaken.

Why serve this nation? What has it done for me? Why bother with NS? The simple answer: this is my home, where i grew up, where my friends are, where my loved ones are. It is my duty as a man to protect my family if anything. NS is training for this. Many have be disillusioned by the army and its inner workings. Most cases it is juz a lack of facts thats causes this. I hope I am just uninformed about my nation's inner workings.

Yesterday, I went for the Armour WOSPEC Evening ( or Nite). Was a bundle of fun. The food was normal chinese resturant fare. The Emcee was very funny and was on the frequency his audience was on. He was very funny and captivated the audience. Drank my weight in Orange Crush and still felt thirsty. The whole thing was quite boring but at least we met our old frens and instructors.
On the way home, Enoch and I fell asleep. Enoch missed his stop and I nearly but thank God, I woke up in time.

Till the next update!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]