Friday, September 23, 2005

 
no idea what to blog. Sick of the hunger for approval from my superiors, sick of tension and sick of hearing that i owe Singapore anything. The government paid for my education and health care but I cannot possible have consumed so much money that i deserve to be overworked, underpaid and treated like a dog.

The positive NS experience is becoming a nightmare. All I believe in is rubbish. No one wants to work. I may be ranting but really I am sick of having nightmares of work. I try too hard to please others and end up losing what i care about most: my friends.

Jieni, I am really sorry for being an irritating person. Sorry for being rude to Joel and Sherlynn. Sorry for insulting your pride by paying for everything. Sorry for not respecting you and your wishes.
Can we still be friends?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]