Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 
Musical inspiration: Toy Soldiers by Martika
Blogging Mood: Confused and Tired

Who can say I have not done my job? I stay in the office working from 7 am to ten pm. I leave only to get lunch and dinner. Yet, it is my fault when things go bad. Maybe I should juz give up and let things happen. I need a break from the madness called military regimentation. I need to spend time with those who I really care about and not those I work with. Not that my colleagues are bad or not worth spending time with but I see them everyday.

Work, why work hard when all you get is more work and bad comments.

Going through a tough time now. Sorry if I have hurt anyone in the process.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]