Saturday, September 17, 2005

 
I dun know whether to be happy that I am healthy and working or sad that i cannot downgrade and slack my military obligations away. I am obliged to serve my nation and kill the freaks of nature who have the audacity to invade my homeland. Yet, everyone around me says war is next to impossible. It is more likely to see William Hung win American Idol than see a war break out in Singapore whether through invasion or other means.

Funny, I tried so hard but I still am back at square one. My life is a circle: I can never escape the inevitability of returning to my starting point.

Now, praying for a miracle. Anything that can uplift my spirits and restore my love of life.

Ian

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]