Sunday, September 25, 2005

 
Finally, a day where everything is going well.
Today, I achieved much. Managed to complete my work before six, rush to Orchard to meet up with Selene and Jon Dave and then find Marcus and Clarence for dinner. The ironic thing is I had dinner in all three places: camp, BK Borders and with Marc and Clarence. Camp dinner was partially eaten as I was not that hungry, Jon Dave treated me to a Iced Milo and Fries, had a cheese cake and a iced tea with Marc and Clarence.

It is not so much what I did with Jon Dave ande Selene or with Marc and Clarence that was fun or unusual but the warm fuzzy feeling of being with friends, being with people you want to be be with. Thats what makes me happy. A simple dinner with friends means more than days off or nights off. If no one is free to help me spend the day off, then it is pointless.

Thanks Jon, Selene, Marcus and Clarence! You really uplifted my spirits. Looking forward to seeing all of you and many more soon.

Arugono Vesterqist

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]