Saturday, June 25, 2005

 
Wild!!!!!!!!

Music: Bu Hui Ku De Re By Powerstation and Tian Yi By Andy Lau
Mood: High on Music

Yoz, been busy with my sad life. Went in and out of camp for the past week. Lotsa money spent and the very thing I wanted to do this week failed to happen: go to the airport to pick up my bro Chris.

Well Chris, welcome back to the Lion City. Dunno when I will be free to bring him out. Hopefully Saturday nights will be spent at Jon Dave's place watching soccer.

I am now outta action in the physical sense. Juz went for a partial wedge resection aka my nail got cut in half and now i cant wear boots and shoes. That saves lotsa time chaging footwear but I cant wash my right foot normally. Well, sacrifices have to be made.

Well, thats all I have to say.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]