Sunday, June 19, 2005

 
Music: Last Smile by Love Psychedelico and Toy Soldiers By Eminem
Mood: Tired But Happy
Hey all,
I know I have not been updating my blog. Been very busy. This weekend has been good. Went out to watch Mr and Mrs Smith. Funny movie but the ending was like so anti-climatic. Was a cool movie if love action, marital spoofs and guns.

Had Laksa for lunch. Man that was good!

Was out in the field for training the whole week so had no good food, hygeinw was awful and my back now is the surface of Dune. Fun fun..... :(

Narcolepsy has consumed me. Poor sleeping the past week and mental stress has killed my will to work. For all the hard work and pain, we got half the day off on Monday. Yay..... At least i can rest more to get back into the loop.

Cant think of anything off hand to type so I will not bore you.

Ian

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]