Sunday, May 29, 2005

 
Music: Song2 by Blur, Grandfather's Clock by Ken Hirai
Mood: Happy.

The past three days have been a blast for me. Friday, woke up late had brunch. Walk out to Clementi interchange to take a bus to Orchard. Watched Star Wars with my whole battalion. Was a nice movie but of course we all know Anakin will turn to the Dark Side and become Darth Vader the Sith Lord. Quite sad how a person trying to change the future merely follows its path. The lesson to be learnt is not to believe others when they say they can help you change your future. After that went to hit the pool for 2 hours, had lots of fun swimming. Had dinner and had a great time talking to my friends. Went home and slept.

Saturday, went for my driving lessons. Finally learnt how to DRiVE!!!!!!!!!! So Happy. Fine i canT drive very well but its my first time. The experience was good. Had lunch at home. Went to play golf with my dad. Came home, chatted with a host of friends. Chris is finally coming home. Lots of time to play soccer with him. Hoping to take some leave yo spend time with those i care about.

Today was the same thing. Went driving then came home for lunch. Slept for a while then started my work. So far finished my CDO and CDS forecasts. Now left COS, Guard and the planner.

This week will be tough but with thoughts of weeks of happiness ahead, I will persevere.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]