Sunday, May 08, 2005

 
Hey all,

special request from me:

Please pray for Becky.
Becky is my friend's dog. Not any ordinary dog. A dog with a sad past and a medical condition that requires divine intervention.
Here is the story as sent to me by my friend:

"hello friends... i am here becoz of becky... i adopted becky on 20 april 05... she was not taken care of and was used as a "breeding machine" ... as in .. have u tot of where those pet shops get all the pretty puppies from ?? and alwas puppies?? yap .. they have a female in their farm which is locked up in a cage ... then they will force a male in to breed w her when she is on heat ( PMS-ing ).. since the space is so small ... the girl sure kena one ... thats where the unlimited supply of puppies come from ... and of course... puppies that aint so pretty or simply unlucky to be left on the shelf... will be brought back to the farm to reproduce again and again for human greed.

becky is one of the victims.

i guess now she can no longer healthy enough to do tat ... someone simply dump her outside a pet shop... when she was found.. she was furless and with a big stripe of scar across her back. "fortunately", this hunky guy came to her "rescue"... yes..he took her in for 4 months... ok .. he gave her up coz his super big dogs are all bullying becky ... well ... thanks for that 4 months anyway. he brought becky to the vet in Jan. The vet detected a lump in her and advised him to follow up by doing an ultra sound scan. thanks to this hunky man... he din do anything about it ...

now , the lump have already occupied 1/4 of becky. all her organs no longer have space.. they are all pushed and squeezed up everywhere. furthermore, due to her previous continuous pregnancy... her backbone is now arching downwards and also her feet are more than shoulder length apart due to the weight of the babies. becky have almost no teeth left.

on the first day... becky cun even climb up juz one step...she slip and fall when walk too..she was hysterical. She will juz scream (have u heard a dog scream?) whenever we pick her up. She juz spend her whole day hiding. And of course.. my little angel Xue’er kept trying to get becky out to play. Xue er never gave up no matter how becky ignore her. And today becky can already pound on xue’er … xue er also gave up all her bed and toys if becky like it. Thanks xue’er. Without xue’er, I bet becky will still be in a daze day n night. Now becky have learnt to bark at strangers ( something that xue’er dunno ) and also juz within 3 weeks becky know where to pee n poo. (although the damn shit guy say that becky is from EM3) on the 4th day (after becky came), I went out … becky kept waiting by the door for me to return until my ma have to put her on a chair beside her coz she dunno how to jump. Juz 4 days… although she came w super bad breath.. I still fell in love with her.

Monday. She will be going for an operation to remove the lump. The vet dun even know if the lump is removable until then. We wun know if she will wake up even if the operation is successful. The lump might be cancerous , might have spread to her other organs … so we might have to put her to sleep. I know she will wait for me at the rainbow bridge if she were to leave so soon. But I am not ready to let her go. Friends… please help me … please pray for this little angel. She have juz only enjoyed life for 3 weeks and she might be gone anytime. Please … yes.. she might be happy to be in heaven… but I need her badly. Please pray with me … I know not everyone is so siao over animals n pets like me. Thanks for reading … I juz wanna let becky know that my family is not the only one that acknowledge her presence … I want spread her story becoz she is not the only victim out there.

Friends please spread the message. Becky was lucky to escape her cruel fate but there are still many which still suffer. Please help them. "

God,
I know I have not been communicating with you and sometimes I doubt you but please grant me this request. Please bless Becky that she will have a good operation. Help her to recover from the pain both physical and mental. Heal her wounds so she may live a life of happiness under her new misteress Hui Hui. This I say in your most Holy Name.

Amen.

I love animals! Besides cockroaches and mosquitoes, all animals deserve to live a good life, a life which God created them to live.

Well, such is life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]