Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 
Today was a shock for me. First, i was told that tomorrow i have to go to go a place in the middle of Lim Chu Kang to do a test on safety for one hour. The problem the time taken travelling is equal to one hour plus. Stupid but true.

Worse still is now i have to stay there clean a vehicle. Fine, it is not so bad but I was supposed to be off duty. I guess they will repay me. Experience beats slacking anytime.

The only good shock i got was seeing Vanessa on the way on the MRT. She was getting off the very door I was getting into. She looks a lot thinner. I guess I look very different in military fatigues and a back pack.

Back to work!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]