Sunday, March 20, 2005

 
Okay, this has really pissed me off. Blogger cant work well and I cant see why. The first time i typed this blog, my computer crashed because i was to interested in getting my scholarship application. The second time was due to poor processing so the whole window got closed.

Anyway, been really busy this week, training to defend my country from juz about anyone. Was fun going to the training area and training for three days. Didnt bathe for three days, slept in the vehicle. Now, despite my injuries , I am happy.

Calling all Anne Rice fans, is Black wood Manor any good? I am seriously having problems reading it because of its content. Spiritophilia and lack of vampires in a vampire novel is not appealing to me.

Basically, now i feel much better and so much more ready to perform my services to the nation!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]