Saturday, March 19, 2005

 
Hey all,

Second time typing this blog due to my overenthuthism to get my scholarship application done. Been too busy training out in the middle of nowhere. I know where it but not gonna tell anyone though might well be in the middle of nowhere.

The week has been fruitful. Prepared for training on Monday then went for training on Tuesday. Stayed in the training area until Friday morning then went back to my camp. Learnt how to do things well and to navigate around using a map and compass while on the move at 40km/h. Fun time out there despite lack of bathing facilities and sleeping space. Now i can say I can survive out in the wilderness in a car for three days.

To all Anne Rice fans, please tell me that Blackwood Manor was the worst book written by her and guide me to her best work so I can re-evaluate her books. Now having a serious problem finishing the book.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]