Sunday, February 27, 2005

 
Its been a hard week and I am exhausted. Surprises everywhere. Like the last minute call from Qing Kai to take over his COS duty. It is not bad but very sian. No other word can describe the feeling. Well, a brief summary is below.

Monday, relatively slack day. Went for ICCT lessons and then went for Swimming training. Attended OC's briefing and then prepped for the next day.

Tuesday, went outfield for training. Okay, they trained, I was being support staff. Managed to finish reading my book. Spiderman and Starship Troopers were good books.

Wednesday, woke up and smelt the chlorine. Training was fun despite the fact I had little sleep and really wanted to sleep. Went for my lectures on guard duty. Later attended my company cohesion. Fun time, good fun and lots of laughter. Pity, the commanders all drank beer afterwards. I hate beer, in fact I hate any form of alcohol except for medicinal use.

Thursday, did my work in the office and more or less had a mentally tiring day. Very sick of this kind of life even though it is quite slack.

Friday, went to the range and did Safety. Very tiring but at least i had fun.

Saturday, went back to camp to look after the little kids then went out with my bro LSS. Watched Howl's Moving Castle.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]