Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 
Blood, blood, blood. Thats all i see when i spit out my phelegm. Not a sitght for the extremely weak-hearted and low-pain tolerance.

The day started with everyone telling me to relax and not drink/eat anything. I guess it was true. When there spent the whole three hours of post op reading John Grisham's The Brethren. The nurses and doctors were very friendly and nice. The operation was successful. Was done under General Anaestia(So is there Corporal Anaestia and Captain Anaestia? HAHA! :) ). Felt nothing from the time i was rolled out to the rest area till i left. My lower lip was 'dead' and i was half-shouitng for a glass of water because i was also half asleep.

The pain hit me like a baseball bat. My left jaw was aching like nothing i have felt. Well as i was in pain, I thouight i was really half asleep because i saw my cuz's ex-classmate in the waiting area. Fortunately i was completely awake becasue i saw her name on the receptionists desk. Said hi, then went home in my dad's car.

Went home and slept.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]