Saturday, January 29, 2005

 
Bah! mY COMPUTER SUX AND SO DOES MY TAGBOARD! oops caps was on. Oh well.....

Let see how was my week? Okay i guess. My birthday was thoroughly ruined by my work, office stuff and vehicle responsibility. Thank God, my superiors are understanding so i managed to pop out for a while to buy some stuff and go home. The week in general was hectic with lots of work and training to be done. I really must thank little Wei Jie for being there for the company. He may not be a good commander but he is one super admin spec. At least i can leave the admin work to him while i train. A peace of mind i crucial to a good training.

For all those who visit my site, pls tag on the board. It juz was reinstated!

Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]