Saturday, December 11, 2004

 
Now to more nice stuff! The week is like a long work week and all i got was a 37.8 degree C fever and cough! God help me please! My work keeps following me back home like some stalker..... Irritating but necessary! Well thats a cool way of putting that in perspective! Makes me feel popular! Speaking of popular, my phone bill is going through the roof! People insist on calling me for the slightest things like accessing the computer and keys! Admin work is not hard but very tiring and frustrating! Well, next week is a fun week!

The Dragon has risen and boy is he pissed!
I juz had to type that out!

Now back to work!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]