Saturday, November 06, 2004

 
First and formost! I'd like to say that Anon, i dun like what you are doing so i deleted your tag!

Now for my blog proper! The past three weeks have been tiring! Had Parade practice and duty so had little time to update blog. Well, the gist is went through FIBUA and passed out of my course at Sungei Gedong! Now a 3SG posted to Yew Tee!

This week's highlights have been:
Monday: first time I ever had a 8 to 5 day where i get to go home at 5 and return the next day at 8. Slack day really.....
Tuesday: prep for RTU (run to Unit). Ran from Sungei Gedong to Yew Tee! Met all my new superiors and feel that they are good people.
Wednesday: went back to settle or stuff and say good bye to Sungei Gedong. Wrote statements...
Thursday: OM course started! Slack course. Nothing much happened!
Friday: Book Out Day!!!!!!

Happy in Yew Tee. Got back all the luxuries of Recruit Life with Commander welfare! My bed is thick and soft. My cupboard is big and clean. Got a full body mirror in the cupboard too! The bunk only has 4 people so less squeezing. I can go canteen anytime i want!

Commanders' life is hard so we deserve some benefits like flexible times for waking up and sleeping. Freedom to do what we want during our free time.

Life is getting better but then again it is always clam before the storm comes!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]