Sunday, October 10, 2004

 
All 9 months in army, the warm and fuzzy feeling is back in me! The feeling of happiness and purpose missing in me for so long. I guess its a combo of post-overseas training relief and the knowledge that i can help others in their studies!

Thanks Serena!

Thanks Domi!

Thank SAF for sending to Taiwan and bringing me back in one piece. (At least i dun think i lost anything....) :) Argh where's my fingernail?!?!?! Oh yeah i cut them in Taiwan.... Silly me!

I am so high and think i can fly!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of high and cutting of personal parts(what are you thinking?), my hair is really long so gotta go cut it before i really am forced to comb centre parting. (for those who dunno me that well, i look like a stereotype nerd when i comb centre parting!)

I guess its back to army for 5 days then spending time teaching my students during the weekends!!!!
Yeah! A purposeful life at last!!!!!!! Lets hope my horoscope does not come true. Pissing off people aint worth it.
Not now, not ever!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]