Sunday, September 05, 2004

 
Hey all! Been busy with my military stuff. The past week has been fun but extremely tiring for me. Slept fitfully for an average of 5 hours every night for 4 nights. Fear of losing our stuff due to stealing by our own instructors. Backstabbing at its best! An army which the men dun trust their commanders with anything but their lives. Training i guess...... I somehow doubt it!
Got a bad rash to show for my efforts in the field.
Friday and Saturday was slack. We spent the whole day cleaning weapons and sleeping. The night was fun, beacuse we spent it sticking stickers and listening to our instructors talk non-military stuff.
Last night was fun. Went to my coach's bbq and had a lot more fun then i would at home. Played basketball and talked a lot of stuff.
argh........ too tired to type.
Gonna hit the sack now!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]