Sunday, June 20, 2004

 
Hey guys, juz updated my entry on the 6th of June, Added more thoughts and stuff. All censored mainly, because i feel some of my thoughts are stupid and do not reflect my true personality. The human mind tends to wander and think things which are both inappropriate and plain stupid.

Yesterday was fun. Got to spend time with my friends and family. Got to book out early though still a tad later than i would have liked. Slept 8+ hours. I recommend that you (my readers) should watch Around The World in 80 Days. The movie should not be watched for the ending because i believe most of us know the ending sequence. For those who do not then watch the movie. It is touching, funny and exciting all at the same time.

One thought during the movie:
2217: Bored, bored ,bored....... The movie is nice but i know the ending. Watching this movie for the comedy and special effects!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]