Friday, April 09, 2004

 
SISPEC Warrior! Thats what i am now and will be for the next 10+ weeks! Well nothing really nice to say about my instructors except my Section instructor and platoon commander are really nice. Feeling quite dead about the place. The toilet is dirty and the food is not that great. Its gonna be a painful experience but a good prep for OCS and PTI course.
Learnt a lot during my block leave like good planning and how much my mind has degenerated since JC. I guess its God's way of accelerating my education.
Man, I love One Piece! Its one of the only things that keep me sane in camp! My Buddy, Nick is another good control. I guess Luffy and Co. will have to wait for me until after June 11th. Hoping to avoid trouble the whole course so i can go for my Grandmas' Birthday dinners and my cuz's 21st birthday BBQ. 3 weekends to look forward too besides Vesak Day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]