Saturday, March 20, 2004

 
Okay i really dun know wat to type in here but i guess this week has been a wake up call for me. I realised how screwed up I can be when i dun concentrate. Nothing much happened this week except for the last 2 days. Went out with my friends on friday and saturday. Played pool, computer games and ate. I realised that billiards and pool are really 2 different games even though they look alike.
Officially the operation on Tekong is over and all the chao recruits of the Jan 04 batch can return back to normal training. Thats good because i hate marching round and round Tekong. The real story does not concern me.
Man i am getting scandalled without me knowing the people doing it! Argh!
CJC lecture theatres look ugly in photos!
Got to go! Next update in 6 days!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]