Friday, January 09, 2004

 
Today was like the best day of my life. Morning slacked away and did some exercise. Jogged around, fixed my computer game soccer team and finished reading the hobbit.
Afternoon, had lunch and slept. Woke up and went to bank to get my account done. Took a bus to school. The fourth time in five days. Its weird that after you leave a place you will always want to come back a visit when you have the excuse to do so.
I digress. Went to school and met my team, went to toa payoh to train. Went there met the new J1s. I cant believe that true talent sometimes come in nice packages. Take Dominque for example, natural leader, nice personality, great athlete. Well i got whacked by her like ten plus times for lame jokes. Swam ten laps and then became Mr Facil and help my juniors to get the J1s to know each other. Man i am getting better and guess arguing with Alex is a good way to learn how to be a good communicator. Learnt a lot.
Ended up spending the whole night with the team talking. Man, i wish i could be in their year. The team was great and the chicks are like wow!
Went home with MArk and Yahui. Quite nice almost finished reading the investment book. Well gota sleep now so nitez all!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]